Built-in wall Hybrid BMS
The comfort solution for the minimalistic architecture, which can also cool now.
- With analog input for controlling the heating unit.
- Thermoelectric motor connections are possible
- With or without manual control
- efficient and effortless heating with the lowest water temperature
- energy-efficient non-condensing cooling in combination with any heat pump that can supply cooling water
- improves the seasonal efficiency of each heat pump
- makes sure that the condensing boilers are operating at their lowest temperature and as efficiently as possible.
- From the designers of the first low temperature heater
Home automation / Building management system - BMS
- With 0-10V analog input.
- Without control panel: the speed of the fans is determined by the control signal
- With control panel: user can choose from 3 positions, whereby the speed of the boosters is also determined by the control signal.
- Automatic heating / cooling changeover is possible.
- Valve control with thermoelectric motor possible.
|Height[cm]||Length[cm]||Type||Control voltage[V]||75/65/20 [Watts]||55/45/20 [Watts]||45/35/20 [Watts]||35/30/20 [Watts]||16/18/2750% R.V.[Watts]||SoundpressuredB(A)||Electricpower consumption [Watts]||Air flow [m3/h]||Ordering code|
|Loading data from server ...|
- Builtin Hybrid Marketingtools
- Selection tool Low-H2O Hybrid
- Installation in a wall recess Hybrid technical information